GH And Petey's Timberwolves Blog

Monday, December 13, 2004

We lost to who?

I think the worst is behind me now. I'm finished up with my presentation I had to give last week, I've caught up on my grading, and my math take-home is mostly finished.

I spent 14 straight hours in the VR lab at the University of Minnesota last night, so I was fortunate enough to not see our loss to the Bulls. I had it on game cast in the background, so I got to see the bulls outshoot us 60%-37% in the first quarter. After that, things pretty much evened out. Unfortunately, we were way too far behind at that point. Things got close near the end, but it was just too little too late.

At least I got to see an inspiration effort against the Kings on the previous night (including a pass from KG to Hoiberg that would have made Roger Clemens proud).

On the plus side, I noticed that our counter was way up today. I went to check and noticed that we're now officially in google. Search for "timberwolves blog" and we come up #1 and #2 (technically, this page is #2, but #1 is a reference to us). This was an inspiring thing to see and it showed me how to love (blogging) again. However, I'm not out of the woods yet, but in a few days, I'll have a few free weeks with nothing to do but blog!

It also made me think about the beauty of the internet. I've grown to love reading various blogs this year during the baseball season. However, when I went to look, there wasn't a single good Timberwolves blog (that I found anyway). So then, I decided to make one--and now, I'm on google for anybody to find.

Seriously though, how beautiful is that? Any complete idiot (i.e. me) can go out there and start writing about whatever the hell he wants.