GH And Petey's Timberwolves Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's been a long wait...

...but Shaq finally got injured.

It seems like it was only a few days ago when I said:
"Walker is total crap and Shaq is older and for some reason decided he needed to put on more muscle. The good thing about this for the Heat is that once he gets hurt, they won't even notice Walker taking so many shots."

The day of Shaq's injury finally came today when he landed on Ron Artest's foot an rolled his ankle. Not sure how long he'll be out, but if you asked Reggie Miller, he'd say something like this:

"That looks like a monther. And when I say 'monther', I mean it looks like he'll be out at least a month."

My only regret is that I didn't bet more on the Miami Under line.

Today's Bets

The line's are looking pretty slim today, and I can't get at the only one I liked because Pinny seems to be down. I'll be back some time tomorrow with at least one play (hopefully).

Yesterday: 1-1 +$8.00
YTD: 3-4 -$26.01

Edit 1:

Ok, here they are. I accidentally messed up and bet the Charlotte line twice. Oops. It's not that I think that my edge is just that big. I actually thing it's the smallest of my edges.


Charlotte(+8.5) over Philly ($42.20/$40)
Charlotte/Philly over 195.5 ($21/$20)
Memphis/Orlando over 181 ($20/$20.80)

Edit 2:

Adding

Washington/New York Over 197 ($20/$20.20)
New Jersey/Toronto Under 195.5 ($22/$20)

Edit 3:

Adding

Minnesota(+5) over Seattle ($22/$20)

The spread for this game was originally +3.5, but has moved up enough to the point that I think it's profitable.